ITS & Project Management Associates Limited is a premier consulting firm, based in Nairobi Kenya. It was incorporated in 2003.
The principal consultant and partner of the firm, Ed Njiru, BSc (Hons) MBCI, CDIA is well known, especially for his business continuity planning consulting track record within the banking and insurance sectors. Ed has also published several articles on business continuity management and electronic document management in leading management magazines and newspapers and is invited to management seminars to speak on business continuity planning. Ed has consulted for many corporate organizations since 2007.
ITS & Project Management Associates Limited provides premium advisory services in
- Business Continuity Management Planning
- Enterprise Risk Management
- ICT Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Process Management
- Storage Virtualization and datacenter implementation
- Project Management, capacity building and project implementation
Our service and solution portfolio is designed for corporate and public sector organizations and helps them to develop a capacity to:
- Effectively resume their critical business operations in the event of major operational disruptions or disasters
- Improve productivity, efficiency and customer service
- Maximize return-on-investment of resources allocated to projects
- Simplify and maximize return-on-investment of datacenter storage
- Improve chances of meeting their strategic objectives
- Our strength is underpinned by:
- Our team of extremely professional, focused, customer-centric and motivated consultants and associates who have unique skills and internationally recognized accreditations in the management disciplines that we consult on.
- Methodologies founded on international best-practices and standards, notably those of the Business Continuity Institute (www.thebci.org), Disaster Recovery Institute International (www.drii.org) British Standard BS 25999 and ISO 22301 for business continuity management planning, Project Management Institute (www.pmi.org) for Project Management, Association for Information and Image Management (www.aiim.org) and CompTIA for electronic document and content management, and BPM Institute (www.bpminstitute.org) for Business Process Management and ISO 31000 for Enterprise Risk Management.
- Proven leadership in innovation, development and delivery of professional market-driven services that are cost-effective and relevant for the East and Central African region.
Organizations evaluating our capability should feel free to ask for references.
To be the most respected and sought after advisory firm in our niche disciplines in our target markets.
To make an outstanding and positive difference for our customers and society.
Our Core Values